PET DEPOSIT AND AGREEMENT
The Safari Inn requires a $300 cash or credit card deposit on all rooms with a pet (maximum 2 pets per room). This deposit will be returned in full if no damages have occurred and if all of the policies listed below have been followed. In addition to the security deposit, a $25 cleaning fee per pet/per night not to exceed $100 per pet will be charged to each room.
1. Please do not leave your pet unattended at all times. This is for your pet’s safety as well as the staff. If a pet is left unattended in the room, the entire deposit will automatically be forfeited and your room will not be cleaned. In addition, you may be asked to check-out immediately.
2. If you require Housekeeping to clean your room during your stay, we ask that you and your pet vacate the room for the safety of our Housekeeping staff and yours.
3. Please be considerate of other guests and the hotel property. Clean up after your pet, this includes the sidewalk and curb. It is not only nice; it is a Burbank City Ordinance.
4. Pets are not allowed at the pool or sun deck at any time.
5. Room inspections for damages will be done 9:00am to 5:00pm every day of the week. It is the guest’s responsibility to let management know if they will be checking out before or after these specified times to set up an inspection time prior to checking out.
6. If damages exceed $300, the guest will be billed accordingly.
7. Damages are determined by the sole discretion of The Safari Inn.
8. If other guests are disturbed by your pet we may use some or all of your pet deposit as compensation for that guest and/or you may be asked to leave without a refund.